Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Shooter Malaise

I have spent countless minutes, hours, days, and even weeks in virtual war. I know the drill -- grab your rifle, and by that, I mean your death ray that only simulates our puny real-world weaponry, with its illusionary sound effects and ejecting cartridges. Regardless, grab that rifle, and prepare to face one of the following outcomes: encounter an enemy, win or lose the firefight, snipe or be sniped by an enemy, hit the frontlines gung-ho to meet your death, or taste the sweet nectar of victory: there is relatively little variety shooters provide in terms of gameplay experiences.

Of course, that doesn't stop developers from adding in perceivably more 'content' than their competitors

5. Dezember 2009

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Hi there. Simply wished to say your article is astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply nice and I can assume you are an expert on this subject so I decided to drop you a comment for motivation.
Well with your permission, I'd also be glad if you could visit my blog and leave a comment on my recent post titled How To Know If A Girl You Like Is No Longer Attracted To You
Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
Regards from Daniel.